This week a blizzard was said to hit the northeast and yes it did hit the northeast of the U.S. but Philly didn't get it, all we got was sleet, consisting of mostly rain. I was upset but oh well eventually it would hit us sooner or later, it is said that there is another storm coming from the south, the storm would turn from rain to snow. I hope it would bring us at least a half a foot of snow to a foot. That would be enough to shutdown schools, once the storm brings in blizzard conditions, also I can work on my Future City project at home ever since I got the Sim City 3000 game for Eight dollars, I've been working on it for quite a long while now and my city is very big and rich. I also have to manage my budget in the game, as well as the zones being equally balanced in the city. So if the snow does happen, I would have time to work on the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment