
The Real and Sham Things in a Realistic Game
If you have ever played any games on Xbox involving real life warfare like Battlefield Bad Company. The games is very addicting and it looks very cool, it is like you are really in the middle of a battlefield. I played it a couple times and seriously they are addicting, but even as realistic they are things sometimes you would notice the little details inside the game that doesn't seem very logical. For example, the first time I played the game I went on demolition mode and I had a rocket launcher, so I was like great this is going give the other team alot of problem. Having it was a great feeling like when a tank passed me, I thought to myself "they are seriously dead" so I hit them with a direct shot and boom, wait? Nothing happened, then I would think to myself was that my illusion or it was just a glitch. No it was none of them, it did seem unlogical at first but if you think again, it was to prevent player abuse. In real life the tank would have been a pile of debris, if that ever happened in a game the player who shot it would've been real happy but the victim would've pitied himself, so that is something that has to be made fake in order for a more enjoyable gaming experience.
Then another time, I was on demolition mode and I was in a plain field tailgating 2 tanks and all of a sudden sniper shots and rockets were fired at us, I ducked instantly and looked beside the tank to see that 2 guys with sniper rifles and 1 with rocket launcher was on a house attic, so I thought to myself " they have only a measurable amount of space and they are all crowded." I shot a rocket, thinking that all 3 would die in one shot but the result was only a double kill instead or triple, now I was not being greedy even when I had already 2 kills but was it a logical, yet again it won't be. But since it is a game, it has to prevent player abuse so the double kill was actually kind of worth it. Remember it a game it can not be too true or else things would get out of control. Playing a game is doing something or being something that you can't be but experiencing it in an entertaining way, you get chances in it but life you don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment