TRANSFORMERS 2
The old japanese cartoon that turned into the hit movie of 2007 when Michael Bay directed it. The special effects were made by CGI but the explosions were mostly real, just not as powerful. But enough about Transformers in 2007, I can't seem to wait for Transformers 2 to come out. I heard that it is actually airing in Philadelphia near the Ben Franklin Parkway. That's kinda awesome and it's just gonna be very exciting that it takes place in this very place where the Declaration of Independence was signed and also where the Liberty Bell takes place. But it's going to be a long time till the movie is going to be aired around the world. I have also heard that there will be more and transformers on both Autobots and Decepticons. This movie comes out on June 2009 which is still quite a long time to come but I'll be waiting for it. It'll be exciting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment