Sunday, March 16, 2008

YouTube - Kobe 2007

YouTube - Kobe 2007
Me, Im a basketball fan and I love this sport. Which another reason I love the NBA, I learn some of the moves from watching them on TV. SO in the NBA, I think Kobe Bryant is one of my favorite players, he scores a lot, he gets his team into the playoff and he is, to his team doing his best all the time. Though he is like this now, he wasn't before, he was called a ball hogger by some of his teammates and criticizers. This rumor and comment was all started during a game against the Toronto Raptors when he scored 81 points by himself. But most people forgive him now, he now is simply the best, he now passes, score and even assist his teammate and still getting the team in the playoffs. This video is all about Kobe and his amazing 2007 in the NBA, the shots, the rebounds, passes, and assist. Though he is my favorite player, he is not my favorite team, I surely do have a couple of favorite teams, Spurs, Mavericks, Pistons and the Cavaliers. But for this year in the NBA 2008, the Lakers are #1 in the western conferences it seems amazing already, but this year the Houston Rockets burst into a 22 game winning streak so far, the second longest winning streak in the NBA history. The Sixers are amazing too, they beat my favorite or best teams in the NBA and the Boston Celtics doing the unbelievable as well, they are the #1 in the NBA. With about 52 wins and only 12 losses its practicely what I'm about to say "Whatever's happening is unexpected, but this is proved to be a weird year in the NBA."

No comments: